[geeks] OK some upgrade questions / refs.

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue May 28 11:20:55 CDT 2002

Thanks to those who responded on my Workstation procurement effort over
on rescue (don't know if everyone who did respond also reads here).  I
may indeed need another soon for a friend of mine.  I found an Ultra 2
300 Mhz with 256 MB RAM and 9GB drive Creator for $471 total with
shipping.  I'd like to know roughly how upgrade-able these are since the
new Sun hardware list on Sunhelp doesn't appear to exist yet.  I'm most
interested in max specs./cooling issues... and extra CPU's or faster
CPU's.

Andrew