[geeks] Ok I am ready to kill this Fu**ing linux box

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon May 27 05:53:04 CDT 2002

On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 10:25:23PM -0500, Mike Hebel wrote:

> The 230Meg will _probably_ be big enough for a small load of Debian 68k

I have a pretty damned functional install - including docs - in 73Mb.
That's x86, but I don't see m68k being that much larger.

--
David Cantrell    |    Degenerate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  The test of the goodness of a thing is its fitness for use.  If it fails
  on this first test, no amount of ornamentation or finish will make it
  any better, it will only make it more expensive, more foolish.
     -- Frank Pick, lecture to the Design and Industries Assoc, 1916