[geeks] I want this....

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Wed May 22 22:39:10 CDT 2002

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 08:37:19PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> Living expenses where I am are -cheap-.  A two bedroom, one bathroom
> duplex-style apartment is about $400, utilities included.  But I'm a hour
> away from Austin, and three hours away from Houston.  Living expenses in
> Houston don't look to be -that- horrible.  Certainly a hell of a lot
> better than Austin.  As much as I love Austin, I plan to never live there.

it's not too expensive out here near philly.  and you find the right place and
it's georgous.  although you sound like a city type.  you might be able to live
downtown.  it's interesting there, but i only like to visit. ;)

-brian
--
"when it absolutely has to be there oh, sometime in the next few weeks"