[geeks] Ahh, the smell of Athlon's burning up

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed May 22 14:13:09 CDT 2002

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 12:02:27PM -0700, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> Ever seen a round IDE cable?  I know where to get them for internal SCSI
> (I think), but not IDE, and certainly not the 80-conductor ones.

Yes I've seen round IDE cables.  I don't know anything about 80 conductor
IDE cables I though they were still using the same pin count that they've
used since long before ATA33.

OK, here we go. http://makeashorterlink.com/?C4CD62AE  And what do you
know, it is an 80wire cable, 40 pin count conenctors.  I keep meaning to buy a
few of these, but then, I don't have trouble over heating.

--
Joshua D. Boyd