[geeks] death of a computer

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed May 22 08:51:23 CDT 2002

> I believe you follow Good Eats...  have you tried using that cast iron
> to cook steaks like in his steak episode?  Do a nice rib-eye from
> your meat counter and/or local butcher.... it's the best steak I've
> ever had.

That's the only way to cook a steak - my eyes have been opened!  I tried
all sorts of methods for steak, all failures (except the grill, with
which I'm a virtuoso).  Sam's club regularly has ribeye steaks at $5/lb
with each steak being about a pound - that with a side of green beans is
just about the best thing going...

I also founf myself loking at a propane chicken/turkey fryer for the
bottom burner part - so that I could ueffectievly use the wok.  My stove
just doesn't get hot enough to do it right...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com