[geeks] Medal of honor PSX

Will Mc Donald wmcdonald at ntlworld.com
Wed May 22 08:31:28 CDT 2002

From: "Joshua D Boyd" <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu>
> On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 09:04:47AM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
>
> > I was wondering because the PSX version is about $10 on eBay, the peecee
> > version is between $20 and $50.  Maybe I'll get both :)
>
> I think wall mart was selling it for $19.99.  Of course, there is tax on
> that.  I was disappointed that Walmart had scores of boxed Halflife mods
> (the kind that come with the engine so you aren't required to purchase the
> full version), including such hits as counter strike, they didn't have the
> plain vanilla Halflife, which I still want to get a hold of.

You can pickup a copy of Half-Life, Half-Life Generations expansion pack, and
Counter Strike retail in one boxed set (with 3 valid keys) for around 30 quid
here.

Hmm, checking EB US, the closest you'll get is one of these bundles...

http://makeashorterlink.com/?M30453AE

... and they're comparatively pricey for what you're getting.

Will.