[geeks] death of a computer

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed May 22 08:17:10 CDT 2002

alex j avriette wrote:

> >> This year we bought Emeril Lagasse's pans from QVC.  Can't find a
> >> decent
> >
> > But he doesn't even know how to cook!!!  :-)  I get so frustrated every
> > time I see him trying to cook something.  It's so silly.
>
> He's a decent cook. Sandy and I both laugh hysterically when he tries to
> cook chinese though. :-)

Oh, I agree!  At least he knows how to cook what I like anyway.  Asian
stuff, no.  For that you gotta watch Ming Tsai or Iron Chef.  I've gone
and made a bunch of stuff after seeing it on Emril and I'm always in
heaven.

Though I suppose food is subjective, and something I would eat wouldn't
necessarily appeal to anyone else.  I've never seen anything on Emeril's
show that I wouldn't eat, and I've never made something I saw that
didn't taste great.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com