[geeks] Medal of honor PSX

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed May 22 08:04:47 CDT 2002

Will Mc Donald wrote:

> I'm fairly certain it's an entirely different game. One of the characters from
> the PSX version pops up briefly in the PC version, that's about it. The PS2
> version coming out soon is a completely different game too IIRC.

Nuts.  I think I'll go for the PC version then.  Joshua pointed out the
lack of mouse to me too - my trackball is the only way I can do FPS
without coming away with carpal tunnel symptoms.

I was wondering because the PSX version is about $10 on eBay, the peecee
version is between $20 and $50.  Maybe I'll get both :)
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com