[geeks] Good bye music cd protection!

Jonathan Eisch jeisch at boku.net
Tue May 21 17:38:38 CDT 2002

On 5/21/02 8:52 AM, "Kurt Huhn" <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:
> Her solution is to output from the stereo, into the computer, and into
> whatever format you want.  Turn off all the equalizers and junk so that
> you get straight recording sound (I hate it when people rip CDs with
> Winamp and they leave the equalizer on).

I bought an Onkyo SE-U55 USB based audio interface for my G4 Cube (works
with PCs too).  It has digital in and out, (optical or coax) along with
analog stereo in and out, headphone and microphone.  I would imagine that
you could hook this up to a CD-player with digital out and not loose any
quality...

-Jonathan