[geeks] now I've seen it all

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Tue May 21 10:31:31 CDT 2002

[ On Tuesday, May 21, 2002 at 09:45:44 (-0400), Kurt Huhn wrote: ]
> Subject: [geeks] now I've seen it all
>
> Flash animations, embeded in html email (spam), from a company that
> should know better - RSA Security.
>
> There's something seriously wrong with that.

I was investigating the relative merits of various speakers and their
companies for an upcoming security conference.  Out of the five or six I
looked at only one, just _one_, had a proper web site.  The worst of
them claimed large banks as clients and had tons of JavaScat (though not
quite so much that I needed to read source in order to navigate to their
"about" page).

Of course even www.counterpane.com has tons of JavaScat, though it too
can still be navigated easily with links (and less so with lynx --
actually it looks positively ugly with lynx, but it still works).

--
								Greg A. Woods