[geeks] A Real OS? (was: Re: my capitalization.. etc.)

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue May 21 08:58:07 CDT 2002

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 08:53:34AM -0500, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:
> I am sure it would, but I am not planning on spending more money on this
> machine. It's already got a GeForce2 Ultra, which is almost as fast as most
> GeForce3's. Anything faster would cost $300-400, which is too much. We have
> some GeForce4's at work and they look pretty nice, but they don't seem to
> play well with Dual Athlon's.

Isn't Medal of Honor supposed to be one of the games that takes advantage
of the GF3s extra features?

I want to get myself a GF3 or QuadroDCC one of these days.  I wish there
were more linux tools for developing for them though.

I hear that Max4 with a QuadroDCC is extremely impressive.

--
Joshua D. Boyd