[geeks] A Real OS? (was: Re: my capitalization.. etc.)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue May 21 07:25:08 CDT 2002

Shawn Wallbridge wrote:

> I am hooked on Medal of Honor. It rocks. It almost makes me want to upgrade
> my machine (Dual Celeron 450, 1GB) so it would look a bit better, but I
> don't expect I will.

I played the demo over and over last night, doing things different.
Fuck, if that ain't fun!  The sound effects are goddamn near-perfect!  I
was very impressed with all the weapon sounds, the M1 sound is spot on.
They did a good job on AI too, those damn Germans don't just hang out in
the middle of everywhare waiting to get shot at - as the enemies do in
Delta Force or Soldier of Fortune.

All in all, it looks like a Must Buy.  Now, I've got to find a job so
that I can justify the $50 expense...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com