[geeks] Ebay. Aaaagh!

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue May 21 05:09:44 CDT 2002

On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 10:08:25PM -0400, Mike Nicewonger wrote:

> Gotta watch that Twmaster dood :) I have to agree that most deals on Ebay
> are painless. However one jerkoff really can ruin ones 'tude.

I had one go sour - the high bidder refused to pay, claiming that a friend
had used his ebay account without his permission.  So I did the non-paying
bidder dance, and re-listed it.  Second time round, it sold with no problems.

--
David Cantrell | Benevolent Dictator | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  This is nice.  Any idea what body-part it is?