[geeks] falling in love with my wife, v2.0

bill pointon wpointon at earthlink.net
Tue May 21 04:09:49 CDT 2002

im really happy that things are working out for the better for you guys
and have no problem with amy being back on the lists -- i have missed
some of her insights and female perspective on some things  and would
just like to say "welcome back amy" -- and there aint nothing sappy
about being human ---- billp