[geeks] Ebay. Aaaagh!

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Mon May 20 22:37:31 CDT 2002

On Monday, May 20, 2002, at 08:32 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Okay, how should I go about packing/shipping a full A5000, if/when I
> decide
> to sell one of mine?  Suggestions appreciated.

You ship it to me. :-)

Seriously, consider crating it.  At the very least, think about one of
those "spray foam" places, or similar.  Those buggers are heavy.

You also could poll the local Sun palce and see if they have any boxes...

> I only use MBE when NOTHING ELSE is available now.

We're lucky, ours is pretty good.  You've gotten stuff packed by
them... :-)

-Pete