[geeks] Ebay. Aaaagh!

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Mon May 20 21:08:25 CDT 2002

on 5/20/02 9:44 PM, Eric Dittman at dittman at dittman.net wrote:

>>> Geez, I tell you.  Then when I mentioned that he is paying less with the
>>> shipping than what I paid for the unit 10 months ago, he insuated that
>>> he's having to pay for repairs, and that "I'm making him nervous".  I
>>> explained to him that I decided to dismantle my studio for the space and
>>> go digital, and that I don't pull crap like that.
>>
>> Rule #1 People suck
>> Rule #2 see rule one.
>
> Gee, Mike, that a little hard.  Almost all of my dealings on
> eBay have been very good, including those with that twmaster
> guy.  :-)

Gotta watch that Twmaster dood :) I have to agree that most deals on Ebay
are painless. However one jerkoff really can ruin ones 'tude.

> And I had bought from you even before joining these lists
> and getting to know you on them.

And I appreciate it man. Just getting tired of the rat race evil of eBay is
all. Few sellers are as honest and careful as I try to be. The few buyers
whom go the extra mile to piss you off are the biggest problem.

Mike N