[geeks] Win2K question

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Mon May 20 17:27:17 CDT 2002

Hey I just had a total flashback - the problems with win2k machines not
renewing their ip's did NOT occur when using a MS dhcp server.  The users
that lived on the network populated by a linux dhcp server always had this
problem.

I'm trying to remember how the problem was fixed... it involved tweaking
the dhcpd.conf file... ARGH

'Damn this old brain..."