[geeks] Win2K question

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Mon May 20 16:52:21 CDT 2002

Hmmm. Every Win2k laptop I've ever seen works just fine going from one
DHCP-leased network to another.  However!  I have had people put their
laptop in sleep/suspend, bring it to work, and then not be able to connect
until I walked around and issued a "ipconfig /renew" on their adapter.

Once powered up, what does "ipconfig /all" show?