[geeks] Woo! New Job (Also, Need Netra Help)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon May 20 16:39:56 CDT 2002

> So, how can I get root on it if I have the machine in front of me?

Kick it, really hard, right in the nuts...

Failing that, you might have to setup a netboot machine for it and boot
it into single user mode over the network.  Netras have no CDROM, I
think.

Someone once told me that you could pop the case and slap a CDROM on the
cable and let it hang out there with it's guts showing while you did the
good old 'boot -s cdrom'.  I have not tested this though.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com