[geeks] Venting anger the fun way.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon May 20 16:00:37 CDT 2002

> > pellets (interesting story about that later, too) and then finish it off
> > under the truck.
>
> Kurt - please videotape this - seriously!!!

Well, it's done :)

Karin videotaped while I drove.  Gonna transfer it to the O2, and upload
it to the server later while the kids are eating dinner.  I didn't shoot
it first, as my pellet gun would've had a hard time with the metal -
which there was a *lot* of internally.  However, don't dispair, I did
videtape the shooting of some old baby-food bottles (full of course)
that had expired.

Fun for everyone!
--
Kurt