[geeks] IBM POWER box identification

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Mon May 20 15:33:24 CDT 2002

Depending on location I'd gladly take one of these ... :-)

I need a POWER2.

I just got my nice POWER 20 Mhz... and for 20 Mhz this thing is fast.  I
love it so far... but I like the 6091 even more... Sorry Sridhar....
:-S...

so how do I quickly figure out how much memory is in one of these?

I have two 400 MB SCSI drives in here so far and it boots into a minimal
4.2 with CDE 1.0 and no root passwd... it has stickers that say it was
for AIX marketing and property of IBM... it's nice...  Will 4.3.3 run on
this thing?  Powerstation 320E

Andrew