[geeks] Venting anger the fun way.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon May 20 11:46:57 CDT 2002

Gary Nichols wrote:

> Eons ago I had a Packard Bell computer that kept overheating.  I solved
> the problem by dropping it in the desert and treating it to 5 magazines of
> .380 ammunition.
>
> <flashback from OfficeSpace>

I'm currently in the midst of cleaning out the garage, and when I'm
finished I'm going to treat the Packard Bell to a few rounds of .22
pellets (interesting story about that later, too) and then finish it off
under the truck.

The anticipation is killing me - which is why I've promised myself to
clean out the garage first, you should see ow quickly it's getting
finished :)
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com