[geeks] falling in love with my wife, v2.0

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon May 20 09:00:06 CDT 2002

On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 08:03:49AM -0400, alex j avriette wrote:
> um, she took herself off the lists, right? i'm not sure why she would
> (or you would) feel the need to ask whether she should come back? i
> mean, anyone who has left is allowed to come back, right? why would it
> be different for amy?

She was taken off by mutual decision of myself and her, because other people
were leaving in droves due to her bitchyness..

as for anyone being allowed to come back, I may even reverse my stance on
a person that I (myself) removed from the lists a few months ago and ask
him to come back as well.  we'll see.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford