[geeks] falling in love with my wife, v2.0

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon May 20 07:52:43 CDT 2002

> The endocrinologist put her on a standard normal cycle of birth control pills,
> which has balanced out and returned her hormone levels to "normal".

Ah-so.  Karin has something similar, but her doctor had her diagnosed
and treated long before we met.  I have been subject to the same things
though, when Karin was pregnant the kids, and for a few months before
each one, there were times when I would go out and create things to do
so that I wasn't around.  It was a vicious catch-22, in trouble because
you're home and bothering her, or in trouble because you're not home.

Regular old birth control pills also help help normalize a bunch of
other hormones as well.  Karin's cycles are always sporadic unless she's
on the pill, I understand it also decreases the risk of certain cancers
too.  At any rate - it's amazing what that pill can do - some even
improve your skin somehow, at least according to the commercials.  With
no job and no health insurance, I've already commited to paying
out-of-pocket for the next round at the end of this month.

> So, what do you say?  Thoughts, comments, anything, appreciated.  Please
> feel free to let me know, either here, or private email.

My vote, bring her back!  I, for one, miss her.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com