[geeks] Venting anger the fun way.

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Sat May 18 22:12:33 CDT 2002

My intel 16-port network switch finally got to me today, I could no
longer stand the fan whine (many fixes were tried.).  So, at Chan's
suggestion, I took it out into the driveway and ran over it several
times with the 4Runner.  That helped.  (I also have some small backup
switches.).  I feel so much better.

Pix are at:
http://www.basenji.com/pwargo/crush/
(there's a small one and a large one.  The fun part was when I
"accidentally" did a burnout while backing up, spit the switch into the
garage, and left a big patch one the driveway.)

Now, I just need to find a good replacement.  Inexpensive, and QUIET!

-pete