my capitalization/punctuation (was: Re: [geeks] Re: Need an opinion)

alex j avriette avriettea at speakeasy.net
Fri May 17 18:13:30 CDT 2002

> That's what the pinkie finger is for. :-) (I don't type like a normal
> human.)

I have taken a picture of my pinky finger on my keyboard for
demonstration. ack. i think sandy has the USB cable for the camera in
her purse. (ugh or it might be in san diego!)

> It's more of a visual affront.  Capitalization exists for a purpose -
> it makes it easier to read and understand a group of words.  I find
> writing like yours difficult to read when it lacks proper
> capitalization and punctuation.

i rarely criticize anyone for the style of their prose because its the
content that is important to me. not the delivery.

alex