[geeks] Re: Need an opinion

alex j avriette avriettea at speakeasy.net
Fri May 17 17:37:30 CDT 2002

>> Uhm, *wrong*.  Bigger engine, beefier electrical system, bigger
>> radiator,
>> better exhaust system, etc.

you still havent shown any of the above. awww, but look its got heated
mirrors, cruise control, and a power drivers seat.

> http://www.fleet.ford.com/products/specialty_vehicles/2002_Police_Interceptor.
> asp
>
> Keep in mind this is just a *base* package that can still be customized
> upon
> for individual department orders.

http://auto.consumerguide.com/auto/new/reviews/full/index.cfm/id/20814.htm

i cant believe you made me search the web to show you that. there are
two engines for the crown vic, and both are mediocre. i cant even see
that theyve changed the gearing (which might make a difference in
performance).

alex