[geeks] Re: Need an opinion

Rick Hamell hamellr at heorot.1nova.com
Fri May 17 17:56:48 CDT 2002

> > 	It was a 95 with 45K miles on it for $6300. And it's an LX :) One
> > of the first things I'm going to do is replace them with Mustang Rotors
> > and brakes. I'll then upgrade the computer chip to get the performance
> > regulators turned off.
>
> Too bad you didnt get one with the police package.  VROOM.

	I really wanted too. Unluckily I needed a car right now. The State
of Oregon had a few for sale for nearly the same price. But they were
trashed big time. City of Portland wasn't selling any. The County and
other local cities were selling them at auction or to wholesalers and they
were all in pretty bad condition. :( So, instead I'll be upgrading this
one as I can with the Police Options, and I still have the nice
interior/sound system/etc to go with it. :)

	Rick