[geeks] Re: Need an opinion

Rick Hamell hamellr at heorot.1nova.com
Fri May 17 17:43:40 CDT 2002

> > 	:) I just bought a 95' Crown Vic... that's my plans too... :) Even
> > though I'm already beating most those Type-r's off the light with it in
> > stock mode.
>
> Should have bought a Caprice. Crown Vics suck.
>
> "Too heavy and the brakes heat up too fast."

	It was a 95 with 45K miles on it for $6300. And it's an LX :) One
of the first things I'm going to do is replace them with Mustang Rotors
and brakes. I'll then upgrade the computer chip to get the performance
regulators turned off.

	The car is heavy, but it handles better then my Chevy Corsica
did. With the hills and such on my commute it's nice to be able to
maintain a 65MPH speed without the engine suddenly shifting and screaming
halfway up the hill.

	Rick