[geeks] Re: Need an opinion

David Passmore dpassmor at sneakers.org
Fri May 17 14:17:29 CDT 2002

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 08:41:23AM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> Sleeper :)
>
> I personally like stock-looking cars with a shitpile of go-fast parts
> hidden out of sight.  The police don't harass you, and kids in "type-R"
> Toyota Carollas have no idea you're about to stomp all over them.  The
> look of surprise is worth every scraped knuckle...

I prefer it when they know you have power under the hood. When I was down in
Orlando, my friend was driving a stock Honda (I don't remember the model)
and I swear at /every light/ some rice burner would come up revving his
engine. It was so damned annoying.

When I was driving my Mustang with the lowered stance and 18"x10" chrome
Cobra R rims with Sumitomo racing tires, not a damn one challenged me.

David