[geeks] FW: Kom naar de Sun TechDay, 4 juni 2002]

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri May 17 13:09:09 CDT 2002

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 07:03:06PM +0200, William S. wrote:
> I think some of you may be interested in this
> if you are in Holland. Sorry I cannot provide
> the translation but you probably get the general
> idea.

No offense meant - but I just had a funny thought after seeing this.  US and
UK people will get the joke... I dont know if Sesame Street is shown in other
places..

Imagine the Swedish Chef demonstrating the latest SPARC box.

"Zis is dee latest Sun Fire servah. put zee zeedee rum disc in zee drive.
 bork de bork de bork"

(http://www.almac.co.uk/chef/chef/chef.html)

8-)

(On a serious note - its amazing how much cross-polination you get between
 languages nowdays... Even without knowing a word of it, I could "get the
 general idea" of the email... )

bill

--
Bill Bradford