[geeks] FS: SGI O2 Digital video option

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri May 17 11:42:27 CDT 2002

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 12:21:13PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Almost new, in the box, with cable and patches for Irix 6.3.  I unpacked
> it to plug it in and test it to be sure it worked.
>
> Make an offer.  Please, serious offers only - I paid real money for this
> a while back when I had a job.

Why in the world did you get the digital video option?  I mean, I know I
advocated using it with a firewire bridge, but didn't think people would
do so.  Those things are expensive.

I wish I could afford to make a reasonable offer, but I don't have the money,
or an SDI VCR to go with it.

--
Joshua D. Boyd