[geeks] Boston Driving was RE: Working in Waltham

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri May 17 06:32:35 CDT 2002

> > Kind like the woman who rearended me and claimed that I initially hit a
> > Sentra, bounced backwards, and clobbered the front of her car.  They
> > will file an insurance claim - despite the fact that the police that
> > showed up issued her two citations...
>
> Really? I didn't know that Dodge Trucks driven by Kuhns are exempt from
> all known laws of physics...

My insurance agent and I got about a week of good laughs out of that
one.  I wish I had her full report, the adjuster read it to me over the
phone as I giggled away on the other end.  What makes it even more funny
is that the report she filed with the police was totally different than
the one she submitted to the insurance company.  Not that either one was
actual retelling of the events (unless you're smoking bad crack).

Her insurance company, however, didn't even send an adjuster to look at
the truck - they just sent me a check for the full amount of the
estimate...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."