[geeks] Boston Driving was RE: Working in Waltham

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu May 16 22:39:25 CDT 2002

> See it's not that Boston drivers are bad. It's that they hate you. All of
> you. Every last bit of you. You must all die for daring to invade the same
> roadspace as they have claimed as their own.

OMG - it's funny 'cause it's true :)  Even driving a truck with 42"
tires does nothing to disuade them - they're convinced that you'll give
them the right-of-way.  Even when you don't and they somehow end up
under one of those tires, it's your fault and they'll file an insurance
claim - no matter that the police that showed up gave him two
citations...

Kind like the woman who rearended me and claimed that I initially hit a
Sentra, bounced backwards, and clobbered the front of her car.  They
will file an insurance claim - despite the fact that the police that
showed up issued her two citations...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."