[geeks] Need an opinion

sven-olof johansson so at mkv.mh.se
Thu May 16 19:51:13 CDT 2002

> So, I have some excess funds (yay me!) and I need a new toy.

[snip]

You have the answer right there in your first sentence. If it's a toy
you're looking for, then you should get the Boss 302. If you're looking
for a car (as in transportation) that could do double duty as a toy,
then the Cobra might be better.

On the other hand I'm drunk as [select clich here] due to my students
buying me alcohol all evening, so I'm not the best person to give advice
about anything right now.

/Sven-Olof

--
"Hand me my lightsaber.  Its the purple one that says "BAD MOTHERFUCKER""
                     -- Samuel L. Jackson according to Bill Bradford