[geeks] Gosling

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu May 16 15:36:50 CDT 2002

He Pete, that reminds me of something. Can you, or anyone else currently
working at Sun find contact info for a friend of mine. I lost his number
when he moved from SanRise to SUN about a year ago.

His name is Mark Hinkle, and last I knew he was a program manager in Union
City/hayward/Newark (I forget what address the buildings buy the Dumbarton
bridge use, the towns switch every 50 feet over there.)

For those of you who have any political interest Mark is the chairman of the
California Libertarian party and the School commissioner of the Gilroy
school district. Very interesting guy.

Chris Byrne