[geeks] BGP on a Cisco Router

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu May 16 15:01:24 CDT 2002

> > That, and Exodus has soured me on the whole idea of colocation.  I can
> > only take so much up the ass before I decide not to bend over anymore...
>
> I take it you never sucessfully sprung $kit from the cage?

Nope, and it ain't my problem any more.  Maybe $CEO can come to
something with them, but I think he's going to sacrifice the systems in
the interest of saying goodbye to Exodus.  Whether or not I agree with
that is irrelevant, as I'm no longer with the company...

Thankfully, none of my personal equipment is up there.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."