[geeks] Need an opinion

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu May 16 11:38:08 CDT 2002

David Passmore wrote:

> So, I have some excess funds (yay me!) and I need a new toy.
>
> Should I go for this:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1828611868
>
> or this:
>
> http://www.mustangweekly.com/2002/february/2003cobra/cobra1.asp

Hands down, the Boss 302.

There's the investment factor.  I have a feeling the Boss will have a
much higher value than the Cobra1 over their respective lifespans.

Then there's the less tangible reasons - the emotional response, the
look-n-feel, the fact that it's over 30yrs old and still stomps all over
modern sports cars, etc, etc, etc...

My opinion only - I've always hated the 'new' mustangs.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."