[geeks] creative feedback

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu May 16 10:26:50 CDT 2002

I just left:
He is a hoopy frood who has his towel about him
as positive feedback.

A few weeks I left feedback something along the lines of:
Yehaw, doing business with him is slicker than a greased pig.

What feedback have other left that doesn't fit the mold of:
Great Ebayer!!!! Fast Payment!!! A+
Payment via PayPal. Good Communication after the sale.[1]
Super Fast Payment - Great EBayer - Highly Recommended A+++++ Thanks
AAA+++ Excellent buyer, Prompt Payment, would sell to again!
etc.

I need ideas since I need to be leaving more feedback.

--
Joshua D. Boyd

[1] Particularly funny since I know I didn't use paypal, or even ebay
    payments, and I don't remeber any after auction communication other than
    "MO in mail, please ship here."