[geeks] FSCK'ing Verison

Ryn mattyml at daemons.net
Wed May 15 16:44:52 CDT 2002

I had a similar thing happen with my DSL line. The line tech said they pulled
fiber out to a DSLAM in one of the remote switching offices. It was very
nice of them to forget to connect my copper pair to the new DSLAM:( I had
another issue where they terminated my pair incorrectly at the NID. I did
not enjoy sharing my phone line with my next door neighbor.