[geeks] P2 VRM

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed May 15 15:19:14 CDT 2002

On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 12:52:59PM -0700, Geoff Reed wrote:

> HP Kayak machines require VRM's, you will need katmai? compatible VRM's and
> the fastest cpu's that the kayaks take is P-2 333's
> I just upgraded a kayak P2-266 for a friend to dual and we had to go chase
> down a compatible VRM.

Ahh, good, someone whos done it.  Is something like this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2024074795
likely to work?  I haven't seen anyone advertise katmai compatible, but I
see lots of people advertising ppro, xeon, P2, and P3 compatible, all at once.
This particular one is appeling since it closes soon and will take visa.

--
Joshua D. Boyd