[geeks] P2 VRM

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed May 15 11:47:31 CDT 2002

On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 11:39:27AM -0500, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:
> I had a Kayak at my last job. They are really nice machines, and yes they do
> use VRM's.
>
> I would buy it for $40. They are nice machines.

So would you happen to know: HP claims that you need special VRMs carefully
matched to each processor.  Ebay sellers claim the VRMs are pretty much
generic.  Who is right?  If HP is right, then I fear never being able to get
VRMs for the machine.  But, the Netservers from the same era seem to use
standard VRMs.

--
Joshua D. Boyd