[geeks] Ah, now that's a CPU monitor.

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Tue May 14 06:36:23 CDT 2002

"Peter L. Wargo" wrote:

> http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtId=TACHOMETER
> I almost wish I had a PC just for this... :-)

Now, now. Don't wish that on yourself. It's serial, bet it wouldn't be
too hard to write software for *nix to use it. It is pretty cool.

The thing that gets me about the item description though, is this part:

"We're sorry to say that you cannot possibly be a geek until you get the
PC Tachometer!... and it is compatible with all Windows Operating
Systems"

Isn't that self-contradictory? If you can't be a geek w/o it, but it
uses Windows only, so what kind of geek are you? Or something. I need
coffee.

---sambo