[geeks] Very odd combination

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Mon May 13 17:25:41 CDT 2002

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 09:37:34AM -0400, Andrew Weiss wrote:
> Yeah but it was still tasteless...Arnold added insult to injury it was a
> blatant bystander killing.  He could have just told everyone to get down
> and stolen someone's metal object they bought at a department store and
> used that (wouldn't have changed the movie quality too much)

I think you need to watch that scene again...

The "bystander" was actually one of the partners of the person doing the
shooting, who had only moments earlier been trying his best to kill Arnie
himself.

If he had been a random innocent bystander then I agree that it would have
gone too far, but he wasn't so I don't see any problem there!

  Scott.