[geeks] [Bryan.Vetrecin at AIG.com: Unix/Solaris Sunfire Position]

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon May 13 17:07:26 CDT 2002

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 05:19:38PM -0400, Andrew Weiss wrote:
> Yeah but req's are steep.
>
> I don't think I could make a convincing case.

The worst they can do is say no, and you never know, they might just say yes.

  The test of the goodness of a thing is its fitness for use.  If it fails
  on this first test, no amount of ornamentation or finish will make it
  any better, it will only make it more expensive, more foolish.
     -- Frank Pick, lecture to the Design and Industries Assoc, 1916