[geeks] [Bryan.Vetrecin at AIG.com: Unix/Solaris Sunfire Position]

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon May 13 15:24:09 CDT 2002

FYI, anybody looking for a job up around thereabouts?

Bill

----- Forwarded message from "Vetrecin, Bryan" <Bryan.Vetrecin at AIG.com> -----
From: "Vetrecin, Bryan" <Bryan.Vetrecin at AIG.com>
To: "'mrbill at sunhelp.org'" <mrbill at sunhelp.org>
Subject: Unix/Solaris Sunfire Position
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 16:03:26 -0400

Dear Bill,

I am a HR Supervisor currently searching for a skilled Open Systems Unix
Technician for a Data Center based in Livingston, N.J. The ideal candidate
will have 7+ years of experience working with HP/Unix/ and Solaris Sunfire.

If you happen to know anyone in the New Jersey or New York area that would
have any interest, I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this
email. Thank you in advance for your help and please feel free to give me a
call if you should have any questions.

Regards,

Bryan Vetrecin

----- End forwarded message -----