[geeks] Bad Coffee

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon May 13 12:49:12 CDT 2002

> I actually bought a case of MREs off eBay a year or so ago.  Mostly not
> bad.
>
> Amy wouldnt touch them. at all.

The local Job Lot (Odd Lots for you midwesterners) keeps them in stock
on a regular basis.  $.33 piecemeal, dunno what the case price is.  Most
are not too bad - if on the salty side.  The apples and cinnamon is
fucking awsome!

The sight alone was enough to put Karin off, then came the smells.  She
described the smell as "hot dog-food"...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."