[geeks] Bad Coffee

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Mon May 13 08:25:09 CDT 2002

I'd love to know the secret ingredient(s) in those things and lots of
Army base food...

I did like them, but I didn't crap for an entire week... and I wasn't
uncomfortable either.  It's like magic ... they fill you very nicely,
you can't overeat on them, and they come out in a nicely compacted
fertilizer block.

Andrew