[geeks] Bad Coffee

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Mon May 13 11:26:52 CDT 2002

I loved MRE's man (Meals Ready to Eat, three lies in one acronym)

The turkey slices were my fav, and the salisbury steaky thing. Plus the
snacks. Gotta love peanutbutter so thick you can use it as cement.

I truly hated the ham slices though. Those nasty rasins in the sauce  yech.

And there is no way that coffee wasnt laced with benzadrine or summat.

Chris Byrne