[geeks] Off-road trucks (was F*n sweet car..)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon May 13 10:16:22 CDT 2002

David Passmore wrote:

> On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 12:03:37AM -0400, Sridhar the POWERful wrote:
>
> > I know someone who wedged *two* Chrysler Hemis (I think they were 440's),
> > into a *Chevette*.
>
> I  think the physics of that are pretty impossible. :)

I'm trying to imagine where one would place two big-blocks.  Not that
it's impossible, but I don't think it would be a Chevette any more, what
with the frame modifications and body removal.  Hrm, it might be doable,
but certainly would require enourmous amounts of engineering.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."